Monday, December 7, 2009

joanna + bentley

this was one of the most special shoots for me because not only did i get to play with my new camera and shoot some cool pics in a parking garage, but i got to celebrate my little sister's engagement. it was a little weird for me as a protective big brother to come to terms with the idea of my little sister getting married but i honestly couldn't be happier for her and my soon to be brother-in-law is a great addition to the family. this shoot has been in the works since the day they got engaged back in july. after a few months of changing dates to find a time where we could all get together we finally found a weekend that was supposed to be really pretty just before thanksgiving and just as luck would have it, it rained. i called joanna the day before to talk with her about maybe trying to still do the shoot even with the rain and while she was a little hesitant at first we were all really glad we decided to go for it because it allowed for a different style of backgrounds than I would have normally picked since we had to find shelter from the rain. so from random awnings to the church breezeway and even in a parking garage we found fun opportunities for photos and I was thrilled with the results. i love you jo and i'm so excited for you and bentley! enjoy the pics!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment